Our focus is to help prevent disease and illness in your family’s pets through regular preventative medical care.
Your pet needs regular preventative care!
Preventative medicine increases your pet’s chances of having a long and healthy life. We accomplish this through routine annual physical examinations of your pet, proper nutrition, parasite control, and through the use of a vaccination program based on an individualized risk assessment for your pet.
- Flexible appointment days and times to accommodate your schedule. We are available Monday through Saturday with morning & evening appointments.
- Urgent care is available for your pet during business hours and referrals for after-hours emergencies (click here to learn more).
- Flexible payment options (view our payment options)
- Excellence in surgical capabilities ranging from basic common procedures to involved procedures including various soft tissue & orthopedic surgery
- Laser surgery options to ensure minimal discomfort for your pet when he or she does need surgery.
- Diagnostic services available in the clinic including CBC, chemistries, and digital radiographs (X-rays)