Pet Health Care Links
We have collected some good resources for general pet health information below.
Pet Health Care Recommendations
General pet health information can be hard to find on the internet. At Cedar Way Veterinary Clinic, we have done the work for you! Here are multiple good, reputable websites and sources of information for your dog and cat care.
Do you have questions about animal health, medications, therapies, surgery, behavior, or safety? Did your veterinarian suggest you visit this site to learn more about a health issue concerning your pet?
VeterinaryPartner.com is here to support your veterinarian and you in the care of your companion animals by providing reliable, up-to-date animal health information from the veterinarians and experts of the Veterinary Information Network (VIN), the world’s first and largest online veterinary database and community.
You and Cedar Way Veterinary Clinic make up the all-star team when it comes to keeping your pet healthy. But you’re not just a Most Valuable Player on the team, you’ve got an opportunity to be an MPVO – Most Valuable Pet Owner.
How can you do that?
Educate yourself on proper pet care and pet health problems by asking questions and finding answers from reliable, trusted sources of information – such as Cedar Way Veterinary Clinic, our staff, and the pages on this site.
General Pet Care Help
- Responsible pet care is a life-long commitment. Please click here to learn more.
- For immediate assistance when your pet eats things they shouldn’t, visit the 24/7 Animal Poison Control Center.
- Here are the Top 20 Human Foods that Poison Dogs in the U.S.
- Heat exhaustion can happen to animals too. Click here to learn more about heat exhaustion in dogs.
- Click here for how to introduce your new baby to your dog.
- Suspect your pet may be losing their hearing? Click here for signs of hearing loss in pets.
- Click here for a video about how to clean your dog’s ear.